For Instagram users, Instagram Story has become a must-use feature when you want to share interesting pictures or videos with others. Coupled with the option to add filters, of course, the story you want to create is much more interesting.
When uploading a story, the name of the filter we use also appears to help viewers know the name and creator of the filter, so they can also search and use the filter if they want.
If you find these filter names on instagram stories annoying, there is an easy way to remove or eliminate them without the need for additional applications.
Here I will explain two ways, namely for stories in the form of photos, and stories in the form of videos. The method is a little different, simpler for photo stories than video ones, but the principle works the same.
So make sure you follow the right method!
Rename Instagram Filters For Picture Story
- On the Instagram homepage, tap the 'Your Stories' menu on the top left.
- Tap your stories menu on the top left.
- On the story creation page, tap the 'Camera' menu.
- Access the camera menu.
- Select the filter you want to use, then take a picture with it.
- Snap a picture by tapping the filter icon in the bottom circle.
- Go ahead and edit and add other goodies if you want.
- When you're done, tap the three-dot icon on the top right of the screen and select the 'Save' option.
- Tap the three-dot icon on the top right tap the three-dot icon on top right.
- Select the save option select the save option
- If so, you can return to the main Instagram Story menu. If a pop-up appears like this just select the "Delete" option.
- On the pop-up that appears select the delete option
- On this story creation page, access the gallery menu at the bottom left of the screen.
- Next, select the photo results that you have previously saved.
- You can then tap the arrow icon to share the photo to your story.
- Here you can share that to story as usual.
Rename Instagram Filters For Video Stories
The steps are similar to the method for image status, where we need to create a video story and then save it first. But here you can't share it directly through the Instagram app, because Instagram will detect the filter in the video. So there is a little extra step so that the filter is not detected by Instagram.
- Go to the story creation page.
- Use the filters you want and record the video you want to upload.
- select the desired camera or video
- record video with filters
- Once you have done that, tap the three-dot icon on the top right of the screen and select the 'Save' option.
- tap the three-dot icon on the top right of the screen and select the save option.
- Next, please return to the previous page, and close your Instagram application.
- Next, find and open the Gallery app on your phone.
- Search and open the saved video from Instagram earlier (Usually located in the Movies/Instagram folder).
- open the gallery and search for the downloaded video file
- On this video viewing page look for the "Share" or "Send" button. Tap the "Send" button.
- Then choose to send it to "Instagram Stories".
- Select the share or send menu
- Select the Instagram Story option
- If so, please upload the video to the story as usual. Tap the arrow icon, select the "Share" menu, etc.
- Share video story as usual
- Tap share to make it an Instagram story
- Done. We successfully uploaded the video story with the filter without showing the filter name.
Hopefully, this tutorial can help with the problems you are experiencing, if there are steps that are not understood, ask directly through the comments column below.
Thank you. Good luck!